This article about Flat Roof Trusses was published at November 13, 2017 at 7:24 am. It is posted at the Roof category. Flat Roof Trusses is tagged with Flat Roof Trusses, Flat, Roof, Trusses..
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Trussestruss (trus),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to tie, bind, or fasten.
- to make fast with skewers, thread, or the like, as the wings or legs of a fowl in preparation for cooking.
- to furnish or support with a truss or trusses.
- to tie or secure (the body) closely or tightly;
bind (often fol. by up).
- [Falconry.](of a hawk, falcon, etc.) to grasp (prey) firmly.
- [Civ. Engin., Building Trades.]
- any of various structural frames based on the geometric rigidity of the triangle and composed of straight members subject only to longitudinal compression, tension, or both: functions as a beam or cantilever to support bridges, roofs, etc. Cf. complete (def. 8), incomplete (def. 3), redundant (def. 5c).
- any of various structural frames constructed on principles other than the geometric rigidity of the triangle or deriving stability from other factors, as the rigidity of joints, the abutment of masonry, or the stiffness of beams.
- an apparatus consisting of a pad usually supported by a belt for maintaining a hernia in a reduced state.
- [Hort.]a compact terminal cluster or head of flowers growing upon one stalk.
- a device for supporting a standing yard, having a pivot permitting the yard to swing horizontally when braced.
- a collection of things tied together or packed in a receptacle;
- [Chiefly Brit.]a bundle of hay or straw, esp. one containing about 56 lb. (25.4 kg) of old hay, 60 lb. (27.2 kg) of new hay, or 36 lb. (16.3 kg) of straw.
This image of Flat Roof Trusses have 4 images , they are Here ., I Want The Monopitched Roof And Flat Roof Over Our Kitchen RoofTrussTypes.jpg, Flat Roof 30 Foot Steel Truss - Buscar Con Google, Today The Roof Trusses For The Dining Room And Living Room Went Up. The Gap Between The Two Sets Of Trusses Will Be Framed By The Carpenters.. Below are the photos:
Flat Roof Trusses layout style's color scheme is dominated by the palette of basic colors like white, brown, dark, and gray. Utilize these shades for interior components such as surfaces, limit, floor, and booking a location to get a splash of shiny hues in components and furniture of the area.
Ground with materials for example pottery tile, ceramics, wood , and pebble effectively joined within the contemporary category. Offer to freeze bedroom visually and finishing very just like a carpeting for yet another impact of luxury. This secret is many well suited for isolating between the family-room which usually appear alongside each other along with the dining area.
Use your creativity for a more imaginative approach patterns and finishes to offer a splendor that is striking while in the space. For your product used-to execute out interior design stand is prospects have exposed. The impression that is experienced in modern interior planning is small outlines and setting " material that is less ".
Relevant Images on Flat Roof Trusses
- Wooden Spoon Makers
- Bathroom Light Fixtures Ideas
- Bells Furniture Rockford
- Electric Roofing Nailer
- Best Vacuum For Bare Floors
- The Secret Garden 1987
- Clearance Living Room Furniture
- Hilton Garden Inn Warwick
- Yellow And Gray Kitchen
- Ottos Sausage Kitchen
- Concert Madison Square Garden
- Kitchen Aid Refrigerator Filter
- Using Pennies For Flooring
- Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring Md
- Herb Gardening For Beginners
- Steam Cleaner Hardwood Floors
- Photography Floor Mats
- Black Chandelier Bedroom
- Percussion Instrument With Wooden Bars
- Shipping Furniture To Florida
- Folding Attic Ladders
- Best Kitchen Rugs
- Private Jet With Bedroom
- Basement Jaxx Songs
- Myer Basement Dresses